ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Huntsville & All Northeast Alabama
Vivint Security Monitor in Huntsville
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Huntsville?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Huntsville?

When setting up your child’s first room, you built the crib, painted the space a soft, lighter shade, and created the greatest diaper changing space ever. The next step is to decide the way you want to watch over your precious one. You might go with the conventional baby monitor that gives you the ability to listen in on a separate listening device, or you could go high-tech and use high-definition video, two-way talk, and instant activation through motion detection.

The higher tech alternative kind of sounds like surveillance systems included in a comprehensive home security system, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Huntsville? 

A security camera baby monitor can be part of your smart home installation

One important benefit about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Huntsville is that it can link to your other home automation and security products. As an illustration, if you observe that your baby is particularly restless, you have the ability to adjust your smart thermostat from the security app to make it more comfortable. Additionally, when they rouse for a late-night snack, you might slowly illuminate the room's smart bulbs to show you’re coming. If you by chance have two or more babies in separate spaces, you could furnish each one an indoor security camera and monitor the feeds in a unified smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Huntsville is a key component of your comprehensive home defense plan

Whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your general security, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will walk you through the available choices and assist in getting the most suitable security system for you. Place a call to (256) 240-0573 or fill out the form below.