Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Huntsville
As you may already understand, the most probable areas for home intrusions are the front door and ground-floor windows. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that door and window alarm sensors are critical components for home security systems in Huntsville. Even though the technology has been utilized for generations, you may be surprised at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in every ADT package, no matter if you opt for a no-frills setup or the most cutting-edge system with surveillance and home automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to lift a finger, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your sensors being attached properly.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet powerful two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected right to the door or window. You close your entry and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is engaged and a door or window is forced open, the magnetic contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do a good deal more than simply activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Huntsville
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply a range of perks, like the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-decibel siren if an entry opens while your system is active.
- Automatic notifications: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You can get immediate notifications straight to your cell phone whenever a sensor is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will receive a warning as well. Your house will be protected, no matter your location.
- Virtual access and control: By using the easy-to-use ADT Control app found on your mobile device, you can check the status of your components and control them.
- Home automation possibilities: Program your security components to function together. You can have your entry lights turn on or have a camera to begin recording if a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch sight of who activated the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They feature a slim design that fits nicely with any interior. You even have the ability to get completely recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless components depending on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your home will be better protected.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Huntsville are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security installation.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In Huntsville
Would you like to get versatile door and window alarm sensors in Huntsville that elevate your safety and connect right to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we are able to do for you, place a call to (256) 240-0573 or fill out the form below.