A Smart Huntsville Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that may lead to costly water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Huntsville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Huntsville?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Huntsville flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Huntsville flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Huntsville Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Huntsville flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to match your property needs. Simply dial (256) 240-0573 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.